We saw Spiderman 3 tonight

I liked it. Really, I did. There was just this one thing I couldn't get past. Like a big red flashing light:

Snaggletooth! Snaggletooth!

Snaggletooth

This entry was posted in Entertainment, Pictures, Tender Lumplings. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to We saw Spiderman 3 tonight

1. You know her teeth are not entirely unlike my teeth.  And I'm not even a movie star.

2. I'm going to go get braces RIGHT NOW.  *cries*

3. Shauna says:

I've never noticed yours before. Please don't tell me I'm not allowed to make fun of her. It's the only bright spot in my day!

4. Vanessa says:

she bugs the heck out of me. The only role I've ever seen her in where she wasn't annoying was Marie Antoinette.

5. Shauna says:

I know! I was a little disappointed in that movie though. I kept waiting for the beheading and it never came!!

I did like her in Interview with a Vampire and also Little Women. She was a cute little kid. Unfortunately, she grew up and her mother never got her teeth fixed or made her wear a bra apparently.

6. Actually, her mother bugs her to get her teeth fixed all the time.  She just refuses.  She thinks they're sexy.   And… I won't tell you you can't make fun of her.  I would never do that to you.  (See – I don't have the cash laying around to get braces right now, even if I wanted them… so I don't feel bad.  Also, I laughed at "Exhibit A" and "Exhibit B."  A lot.)    And I had forgotten she was in Interview with the Vampire.  I suppose that explains this:  http://www.thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/archives/kdunst_vampire.jpg

7. shannon says:

She has always annoyed the heck out of me. I find her acting so fake and annoying. I also have wondered why with all her money she doesn't do something about her teeth. I hate to look at her face. The way she smiles makes them even more outrightly hideous. Oh well, she's rich, and I'm not.

8. Bobbie says:

Still haven't seen it.  But NOW all I will notice is the teeth.  I did also want the death at the end of 'Marie Antoinette' and yet it didn't happen!

9. Amy says:

Glad I saw said movie before Exibits A and B, but even so, I liked the blonde woman for Spidey. Perhaps my subconscious speaking of the teeth…She's Ron Howard's daughter, eh? Don't quite remember her teeth, though…

10. Jason says:

Yeah Gwen Stacey is a looker. Course, in the Spidey history, she was Peter's first girlfriend killed in battle before Mary Jane came around.

11. DW says:

I have also hated her teeth, and I think she was a horrible choice for Mary Jane.  I never saw any chemistry and I don't think she's pretty enough for the role.  Gwen was played by Ron Howard's daughter.  The only other thing I've seen her in was Lady in the Water, which was stupid.  I loved Spiderman III.

12. Jesse says:

Y'all should thank me. Shauna wanted to use the infamous <blink> tag around that red text (so it'd be flashing) and the editor I installed in WordPress won't allow it.

13. Shauna says:

Jesse doesn't share my creative vision.

14. kennaz says:

Wankers!

15. James says:

lol not that any of you are at all shallow 🙂

16. Mini says:

Um, who cares? She still looks better than half the population. (Myself included.)

Now, if her teeth were yellow and rotting, or she was missing several, that would be a whole different story.

17. Shauna says:

See… I just don’t think she’s attractive at all. The whole snaggletooth bit is just the icing on the cake.

18. andrew says:

wtf are you all on about?
    who gives a damn about her teeth.

its unbelievable how many of you are all so shallow.
    and i highly doubt any of you could do better than her.

19. We’re not allowed to state an opinion on the attractiveness of someone’s teeth on a personal blog unless we can do better?

I think you are just making up rules now.

20. Xantoc says:

Yea, she’s hot. If you can’t see that because of a few teeth, then you are indeed shallow.

21. Jesse says:

… says the dude who’s talking about a pretty face.

22. Laura says:

So, I still think she’s rather pretty, but I would rather a snaggletooth than someone who can’t spell. Try “exhibit.” Yeah, the “h” is silent, but it is also present. >.>

23. Shauna says:

Yeah… I realized the mistake after I posted it, but I didn’t feel like redoing the photo edit and republishing. I suppose I should have made a note or something.

24. imagine the snaggletooth looming out at you if they film the next movie in 3d

25. Emmy says:

Love her smile! I love when someone is comfortable enough in their own skin that they don’t succumb to the pressures of other people’s opinions. Wish we all could maintain that kind of confidence and self-worth!