- I didn’t shovel snow yesterday because I telecommuted. Then the sun melted it all off. Laziness paid off! #
- I’ve had to cancel appointments for three projects this week because they didn’t follow-through. What is this, kindergarten? #
- If ADP’s software lineup was a person, it would have multiple personality disorder. #
- Just setup an old whiteboard from home here in the office. My cube is more complete now. #
- I’m scared to leave my whiteboard in the office unattended. These coworkers are the type to deface it repeatedly. #
- I feel no guilt leaving unreturned voice mails at the end of the day. #
- No matter how hard you try, you cannot solve HR problems with software. They tried it with Milton and he burned down the building. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.